|Net Weight/ Quantity||60N Veg Capsules|
|Serving Size||1-2 Capsules Daily|
|Ayurvedic Medicine Mfg.Lic.No.||A-2755|
Botanical name of this plant is Centella asiatica. It belongs to family Umbelliferae. Brahmi, a name derived from Brahma, the creator god of Hindu pantheon of deities. It is also known as Mandookparni It is celebrated for its diversity of usage. Brahmi has been used in traditional Indian medicines for over 3000 years. Traditionally, It is known as a miracle brain food to enhance memory development, learning and concentration.
Each vegetarian capsule of Brahmi contains –
Brahmi (Centella asiatica)
- Enhances memory, mental alertness and concentration.
- Protects and supports the nervous system.
- Relieves mental stress, negative emotions and depression.
- Reduce leg edema (swelling) due to venous insufficiency.
- Anti-giardiasis activity.
INDICATIONS – Mental stress, depression, lack of concentration, memory decline, negative emotions, leg oedema due to venous insufficiency, Alzheimer’s disease, paralysis, herpex simplex and giardiasis.