- Considered a superfood
- Rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Builds immunity
- Prevents weakness and nutritional deficiency.
- Especially recommended for pregnant women, new mothers, growing children and sports persons
Organic India Moringa Powder
|Product Name||Moringa Powder|
|Net Weight/ Quantity||100 g|
|Serving Size||1 teaspoon (2 g)|
|Ayurvedic Medicine Mfg.Lic.No.||A-2755|
ORGANIC INDIA Moringa - Essential Nutrition Organic Moringa powder contains Organic leaf powder of Moringa oliefera (Sahjan). The powder is produced by harvesting, drying then milling the leaves of Moringa oleifera. The powder is extremely rich in nutrients. It contains 90 +nutrients and 40 + antioxidants. It is an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, protein, fibre, calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- Moringa leaves have 4 times more Beta-Carotene ( raw form of Vitamin A) than that of carrots.
- 17 times more calcium than that of milk.
- 25 times more iron than that of Spinach.
- A rich source of Vitamin C.
- An excellent source of Amino acids (Amino acids form proteins).
- Boosts overall energy level.
- Increases stamina & vitality.
- Naturally restores essential vitamin & mineral imbalances.
Taking Moringa capsules is good for those suffering from malnutrition and those who require extra nourishment, such as :-
- Body builders.
- Sports persons.
- Expecting & lactating mothers.
- Growing children.
- Chronically ill persons.